- The FASB expanded the scope of its stock compensation guidance to include share-based payments to nonemployees for goods and services. The amendment to U.S. GAAP eliminates the guidance that called for businesses that give stock awards to independent contractors to follow a separate standard form the one used for employee stock compensation.
- Some job seekers avoid recruiters because they don’t understand how recruiters can help. Working with a recruiter can provide real value, beyond the obvious access to jobs.
- Watch our on-demand demonstration to see how our craft dashboard can transform your raw data into usable information to help grow your business.
- Learn about agile methods and its applicability to internal auditing in insurance organizations by viewing this informative webinar.
- The 2018 PA Bankers Convention brought hundreds of C-Suite executives and banking industry experts together to discuss the rapidly changing and challenging landscape of banking.
- Previous Next