- Baker Tilly SOC specialists take an eye to the first year of SSAE18 and SOC for Cybersecurity, sharing common challenges and lessons learned.
- Through Baker Tilly’s workforce and succession planning support, a governmental power authority was positioned to ensure a smooth transition in workforce as baby boomers neared retirement age.
- Due to major changes across the regulatory landscape as well as technological and economic-driven factors, many electric utilities face decisions about investments in power procurement and generation.
- A special government district forges a path to become a best-in-class organization and realize significant financial savings through a management audit and workforce/succession planning initiatives.
- The new tax reform law will subject certain tax-exempt organizations to a 21 percent excise tax on “excessive” executive compensation payments.
- Previous Next