- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) was signed into law December 2017. Test your tax reform knowledge with our latest Bisnow quiz.
- In this Q&A, Baker Tilly specialists share insightful responses to 20 recent questions addressing SOC 1, SOC 2® and SOC for Cybersecurity.
- The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) said Europe’s financial regulators plan to focus on compliance with the disclosure requirements in the IASB’s financial instruments and revenue standards that came into effect this year. European regulators plan in 2018, among other things, to develop common approaches to monitoring the application of the standards and undertaking enforcement actions in response to failures to correctly apply the guidance.
- Baker Tilly’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) webinar explores the impacts of GDPR, its requirements, tips for assessing GDPR readiness and preparing for compliance.
- The new repatriation tax under the tax reform act may cause individual partners and shareholders of flow-through entities (and others) with controlled foreign corporations that have foreign subsidiaries with earnings and profits to see a tax deferral benefit in making a section 962 election.
- Previous Next