- The second webinar in Baker Tilly’s attack surface management series explores how cybersecurity vulnerabilities are exploited and what your organization should be doing to identify and remediate.
- SEC Chief Accountant Wesley Bricker urged public companies to make sure that they have clearly disclosed in their 10-K filings how they expect the FASB’s revenue recognition standard to affect their financial statements for upcoming reporting periods. He said the agency’s staff wants to verify that the disclosures will help investors understand the accounting change before they are incorporated in the primary financial statements in 2018 quarterly and annual filings.
- In the final part of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations take steps to tailor training programs and optimize market competitiveness.
- There were 264 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017, with an aggregate reported deal value of $68.8 billion. Of these transactions, 46 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.7 billion.
- 2017 brought companies doing business in Pennsylvania a number of tax-related changes, affecting the state’s sales and use tax and corporate net income tax, as well as Philadelphia’s credits and incentives program, among other areas.
- Previous Next