- The Village of West Baraboo enlisted Baker Tilly’s state and local government outsourced accounting services team during a treasurer transition for bookkeeping services, budget assistance and audit preparation to address inefficiencies and ensure success.
- The FASB’s new accounting standard for not-for-profit organizations — the first major change to not-for-profit accounting in more than 20 years — goes into effect in 2018. The accounting board plans to hold a live webcast to explain implementation of the standard and its main provisions.
- Baker Tilly’s John Niehoff recently participated as a panelist for Washington Business Journal’s Business of Law event, featuring discussions among key professional influencers about the significant developments and trends shaping the legal industry. Learn more about how the legal industry is reacting mergers and acquisitions, cyber threats and more.
- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- A Midwest municipal water/wastewater utility gains tariff rate approval and updates retail customer rates after Baker Tilly revenue requirement analysis and cost of service and rate design studies.
- Previous Next