- In July 2017, COFAR released an update to the FAQs document of the Uniform Guidance.
- Co-sourcing your internal audit services can supplement your utility's internal audit function, provide insights into optimal utility practices and allow you to address immediate areas of concern.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania saw a slight decrease during the second quarter of 2017 with the number of closed transactions going down by 9.4 percent.
- There were 143 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the second quarter of 2017, a decline of 2.1 percent from the 146 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q1-2017).
- There were 47 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2017, an increase of 14.6 percent from the 41 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Previous Next