- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) was signed into law December 2017. Test your tax reform knowledge with our latest Bisnow quiz.
- In this Q&A, Baker Tilly specialists share insightful responses to 20 recent questions addressing SOC 1, SOC 2® and SOC for Cybersecurity.
- Baker Tilly’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) webinar explores the impacts of GDPR, its requirements, tips for assessing GDPR readiness and preparing for compliance.
- The new repatriation tax under the tax reform act may cause individual partners and shareholders of flow-through entities (and others) with controlled foreign corporations that have foreign subsidiaries with earnings and profits to see a tax deferral benefit in making a section 962 election.
- Listen as state and local tax professionals discuss how municipalities are reacting to the new tax reform law.
- Previous Next