- FEMA is accepting applications for assistance and has expressed an intent to disburse funds quickly. Whether your organization already manages federal awards or you’re receiving federal awards for the first time, understanding the compliance requirements is critical during this time.
- The Multistate Tax Commission is offering a voluntary disclosure program for certain online marketplace sellers until Oct. 17, 2017.
- The CBO released an updated score of federal healthcare spending over the next decade that predicts spending for people under 65 will total about $705 billion in 2017, and grow to $1.7 trillion by 2027.
- Baker Tilly retained by counsel for an insurance claim resulting from Hurricane Irene.
- Baker Tilly used its knowledge of key guidelines within the banking industry to not only creating a business continuity plan that met regulatory compliance requirements but also prepare documentation outlining how the financial institution was meeting applicable guidance.
- Previous Next