- Baker Tilly launches its inaugural issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report with updates on such topics as qualified improvement property rules, meals and entertainment expenses, accounting method changes for rental real estate and repatriation tax deadlines.
- Municipalities who must continue providing constituent services despite decreasing populations should consider conducting an operational/organizational review and options for consolidating services.
- Amidst uncertainty from CMS on direction for provider pay models, House lawmakers created the bipartisan Healthcare Innovation Caucus to explore and advance innovative physician payment systems.
- CMS official Kat Goodrich expects significant regulatory reform and burden reduction this year, including streamlining quality measures and quality reporting.
- A recent favorable ruling may change how customer reward programs are structured to accelerate the deduction of the program redemption expenses.
- Previous Next