- The hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries will be impacted by a number of tax provisions from the final tax reform bill, “Tax Cuts and Job Act,” signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017.
- This webinar highlights the tax reform provisions which impact manufacturing companies. The presentation also covers aspects of international tax reform that will affect multinational manufacturers
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act limits how much of deduction businesses can take for their interest expense.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists are monitoring tax reform legislation as it moves through the stages of discussion under a new presidential administration and a Republican-controlled Congress.
- Read to learn more about 4 disruptive factors and how HR can best leverage these changes to influence and perhaps even drive strategy for their institutions and achieve greater success.
- Previous Next