- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act ushered in new code section 199A, which not only gives pass-through businesses a 20 percent deduction, but also is one of the more complex provisions in the Act.
- Insurance companies should expect an impact from tax reform legislation on their 2017 financial statements.
- CMS announced over 8.7 million individuals enrolled in 2018 insurance plans on HealthCare.gov as of Dec. 23.
- The IRS and Treasury Department’s first major guidance under the recent tax reform bill clarifies issues related to the new repatriation tax.
- An audit does not need to be a complex, frustrating ordeal. You can achieve a smooth, efficient audit that provides major value to your organization by adhering to one principle: preparation.
- Previous Next