- The new tax reform act ushers in new net operating loss rules for businesses and loss limitation rules for noncorporate taxpayers – significantly changing existing law.
- When selecting a firm for your search, critically assess the quality of service you will receive, instead of simply picking the largest firm on the market.
- Though the industry was already assuming a lower rate through the last half of 2017, the new corporate tax rate equates to an approximate 3- to 4-cent additional drop in LIHTC pricing. Now more than ever, developers should use cost segregation studies to secure better rates.
- Understand key provisions that could affect your financial institution with this detailed impact presentation.
- View this on-demand webinar to learn how insurers can maximize the value of their next internal audit, along with feedback from an audit director on his organization’s recently coordinated NAIC risk focused examination.
- Previous Next