- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- The SEC’s enforcement arm has yet to bring a case against a public company over cybersecurity disclosures, but that may change, according to Enforcement Division Co-Director Stephanie Avakian. In remarks in Washington, Avakian laid out the vision for the division’s new unit aimed at countering growing cyber threats.
- Baker Tilly speaks on Austin's Live Green Talk Radio Show about TREIA’s GridNEXT conference and renewable energy advancement.
- A U.S. based manufacturer of progressive and innovative dispensing, serving and point-of-use equipment for food service operators, needed to update its aging system in order to gather key metrics and fulfill customer demands to customize products.
- An 85 year old company that designs, engineers, prototypes, and manufactures retail fixture, display and signage programs for top national brand marketers and chain retailers, was operating multiple ERP systems due to acquisitions over the past 10 years. They needed new systems to close data gaps and improve future processes and utilization.
- Previous Next