- GSA implemented a rollout of one of the most important regulatory changes in recent history for Federal Supply Schedule contractors, learn more about the OLM rule and what to expect.
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations meant to clarify the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s section 199A and its qualified business income deduction.
- CMS released a final rule that reinstates $10.4 billion in risk adjustment payments to exchange insurers after halting the program earlier this month due to a court decision. Learn more.
- Learn how predictive analytics represents a new tool for businesses eager to modernize their customer care strategy and use data patterns to discover potential issues before they even occur.
- As the deadline for the FASB’s lease accounting standard’s effective date creeps closer, many financial executives are worried that they will not be able to implement it on time, according to a survey from an international accounting firm. The amount of data required to follow the standard and a dearth of software solutions for complex lease accounting questions means companies are fearful about the 2018 public company effective date.
- Previous Next