- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- Baker Tilly's 2017 year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including tax reform and how it may affect corporations and pass-through businesses.
- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- With the legal landscape evolving, many clients are asking firms to provide more for less, so when pricing out services, firms are hoping their best guess is accurate enough to generate a profit. Analyzing client/matter profitability provides an opportunity for a firm to modify its existing business model to improve firm profits.