- Baker Tilly's Vadim Blikshteyn discusses tax reform plans and how it will impact U.S. residents to varying degrees. Blikshteyn spoke with Asset TV at Hedge Connection's Deal Ring event in New York. Registration required. The site requires registration to view content.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly U.S. and MHA MacIntyre Hudson in the U.K. weigh the impact Brexit could have on the global business and tax landscape.
- The Senate delayed its vote on the Better Care Reconciliation Act in light of widespread negative reactions for a variety of reasons from both sides of the aisle. So what makes this different from the American Health Care Act? Or the Affordable Care Act?
- Christine Fenske, managing partner at Baker Tilly, offers insight into what keeps her clients up at night. Fenske says that cybersecurity is an important consideration right now for managers, alongside fee structure and compliance. Registration required to view content on Asset TV.
- Effective long-term strategic plans drive successful business performance and result in better business investments. Follow these 4 phases to create and sustain an effective long-term strategy process.