- Explore the concept of public power and how some of those concepts translate to Tribes looking to form utilities or expand the services offered through existing Tribal utilities.
- During the Financial Managers Society’s (FMS) Forum 2017, several key topics were thoroughly discussed, including CECL, the new revenue recognition standard and more.
- Fund managers are typically responsible for the preparation of financial statements of their underlying investment, in accordance with ASC 946, which requires the valuation of investments under ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurements.
- The AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces issued ASC 606 guidance related specifically to fund managers that should be considered when implementing the new revenue recognition standard.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the latest trends in SCA enforcement.