- As if the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations and federal courts didn’t make taxes complicated enough, hedge fund and PE managers must contend with the state laws regarding sourcing of income
- Interviewing for a job can be stressful and competitive, give yourself an edge by strategically planning your appearance.
- In this series of insights, we illustrate the critical new concepts of each element of the revenue recognition standard with construction industry-specific scenarios so you can begin to assess the impact it will have on your business.
- Contractors will need to provide qualitative and quantitative information regarding its contracts with customers, the estimates and judgments the contractor used to measure its revenue, and the nature of any assets recognized related to the costs of obtaining the contracts.
- Construction contractors should be aware of a number of other unique accounting and reporting items that may or may not differ from existing guidance under U.S. GAAP.