- The institution received key documentation showing the recommended future state for the FFR reporting process, including a process flowchart with key internal control considerations and a detailed employee procedure document.
- Baker Tilly professionals assess the design of the research administration infrastructure and supply recommendations to strengthen the research support services offered now, and in the future.
- Baker Tilly helped the university redefine security administration roles and responsibilities to ensure appropriate controls and segregation of duties.
- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to strengthen the organization’s internal audit department's independence within the organization, better coordinate activities with other oversight entities, and perform project reviews at the completion of audit projects.
- The organization received prioritized recommendations to support the company’s goals, and used our work to build out its processes for managing user access and for managing application changes.