- Baker Tilly talks with Bisnow about how to implement an effective cybersecurity management program by looking at cybersecurity holistically and not just as a technology problem. Learn more about what common, yet critical areas most organizations overlook and actionable steps you can take today to protect your data.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.
- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal held a panel discussion, featuring three panelists to explore topics about fraud and cybersecurity.
- Gain a better understanding of how to identify a government’s risk for fraud as well as the board’s role and responsibilities related to fraud prevention.
- Earlier this month, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) issued a rare fraud alert on physician compensation.
- Previous Next