- To meet OCC requirements and strategically connect the dots on assurance, compliance, and risk management, internal audit functions will need to be part of the risk management ecosystem and provide validation of the execution of risk management responsibilities by frontline units and management. This article outlines what internal audits bring to the table as well as opportunities for driving value through collaboration between risk management and internal audit, using the case example of concern about loan loss reserves.
- Universities must address changes to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) requirements under increased scrutiny from banks and credit card companies. Learn more about PCI compliance best practices.
- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- In this webinar session, we discuss cybersecurity incident/breach response plans.
- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- Previous Next