- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- Organizations worldwide lose an estimated five percent of their annual revenues to fraud. One of the easiest fraud schemes an employee can perpetrate is an expense reimbursement scheme.
- Is your financial institution Regulation O compliant? How transparent are transactions among insiders of your financial institution? Insider abuse can be difficult to detect and cannot only lead to substantial FDIC penalties but will increase the reputation risk of your financial institution.
- What is the mystery behind discounts in matrimonial cases? Too often the attorney is faced with interpreting valuation reports for their clients.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- Previous Next