- Listen to our discussion on the potential implications of the recent Wayfair ruling on remote and online sellers, presented by members of our state and local tax team.
- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board (ASB) is expected to vote on issuing a final standard for audits of benefit plan financial statements covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) at its next meeting. The planned standard is intended to help auditors better understand their responsibilities and provide plan sponsors and participants, Department of Labor (DOL) officials, and others with more information about what auditors do in examining the financial statements of benefit plans governed by ERISA.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- The customer-centric deployment of Salesforce.com enabled a 360-degree view of customer touchpoints, inclusive of service experience, and a better customer service experience.
- The implementation of a single set of business systems and processes eliminated redundancies across discrete business units and transformed the company's customer service operations.
- Previous Next