- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The company undergoes an innovation workshop, while using the toolkit workbook, successfully strengthening communication both internally and externally with credit union partners.
- The SEC revised its regulatory definition of smaller reporting company and let 966 additional companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. The threshold to qualify as a smaller reporting company was raised to $250 million of shares trading in the public’s hands from $75 million.
- The SEC adopted rules to require public operating companies to embed interactive data tags directly into their financial statements using a process called the inline eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL). Investment companies are also required to provide risk-and-return summaries using inline XBRL.
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2018 and beyond.
- Previous Next