- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- FEMA is accepting applications for assistance and has expressed an intent to disburse funds quickly. Whether your organization already manages federal awards or you’re receiving federal awards for the first time, understanding the compliance requirements is critical during this time.
- Baker Tilly retained by counsel for an insurance claim resulting from Hurricane Irene.
- Listen in on this American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) podcast.
- Learn about a complex type of money laundering involving the use of global trade markets and federal enforcement agencies efforts to combat it in an article co-penned by forensic, litigation & valuation services director Scott Stringer published by the American Bar Association.