- Jacque Lee and Rob Kane analyze some of the new tax rules created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and explain how breweries can benefit from these new measures.
- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- Upon deciding it was necessary to sell its business assets, Magnolia Brewing approached Baker Tilly Capital to develop and implement a competitive transaction process to ensure maximum value and an optimal transaction structure.
- This webinar for manufacturers features an interactive panel discussion on what it takes to manage cybersecurity risk without full-time cybersecurity expertise on staff.
- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.
- Previous Next