- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion identify their firm’s basic transaction parameters and what they look for before bringing a new company into their portfolio.
- Jason McMackins shares tips on enhancing your brewery rep performance to turn your products into market leaders in the December 2017/January 2018 edition of Beverage Master.
- As tax reform continues to evolve, the current drafts of the House and Senate Bills present tax planning opportunities and challenges for craft breweries across the board.
- In a recent article from NJBIZ's special FoodBizNJ program, Baker Tilly Capital's Steve Economou discusses the increased craving private equity firms have for specialty food companies.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share what they feel are the most important characteristics to seek when identifying an effective management team for a portfolio company.
- Previous Next