- On July 9, 2015, the FASB approved its April 2015 proposal to defer the effective date of ASU No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, for all entities for one year. Entities will, however, be allowed to apply the new standard as of the original effective dates set out in the standard. This article examines the revenue recognition standard and explains why the FASB granted an extension.
- On July 9, 2015, the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to defer the effective date of the new revenue recognition requirements ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) for one year. With this additional time, there are several ways software and technology companies can continue to prepare for the changes.
- Designed for the state or local government board member, this brief podcast provides an overview of key financial statement components and their importance.
- Gain a better understanding of how to identify a government’s risk for fraud as well as the board’s role and responsibilities related to fraud prevention.
- Learn about key financial ratios and benchmarks to help board members gauge their government’s financial health.
- Previous Next