- This helpful template of sample disclosures can help your insurance organization determine your disclosures under the new accounting standard.
- Extensive new disclosures are needed under the changes made to the requirements for short-duration contracts accounting.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- The AICPA said the Audit and Accounting Guide (AAG) AAG: Reporting on an Entity’s Cybersecurity Risk Management Program and Controls (aag-cyb) provides a framework for managing cybersecurity risks. The guide explains how to implement the framework and report on an organization’s program for managing technology risks on a company-wide basis.
- If your organization is in the process of adopting, or still researching, the new revenue recognition accounting standard, then this comprehensive, yet easy-to-read, 60+ page eBook is for you.
- Previous Next