- Watch this webinar with Baker Tilly and Blue Sky Capital on the topic of equipment leasing and the new leasing standards.
- With this article, we explore the promise the customer makes with respect to the transaction price.
- Baker Tilly comment letter to the FASB on the proposed update to Topic 230, Restricted Cash
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- Previous Next