- At the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Summer 2016 National Meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions, as well as directed staff to draft issues paper related to certain projects.
- Increasing regulatory compliance costs, decreasing margins, and intensifying competition from both traditional and emerging providers of financial services have spurred M&A activity.
- FASB issued an accounting standard significantly changing how financial institutions report credit losses: ASU No. 2016-13, Financial Instruments — Credit Losses (Topic 326).
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- The AICPA Brokers and Dealers in Securities Revenue Recognition Task Force recently released a listing of nine potential ASC 606 revenue recognition implementation issues.
- Previous Next