- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- An auditor plays an important role for an organization and its stakeholders. We are pleased to share information about our focus on delivering high quality audit engagements and the policies our professionals adhere to in performing their work.
- ASC 606 will present significant challenges to existing ICFR systems. Changes to accounting under the new standard will require scrutiny from companies and their auditors.
- Understand the nuances of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for ASC 606 (revenue recognition), including transition methods discussed in this Financial Executives International (FEI) presentation.
- The FASB issued nineteen ASUs in 2016, including updates on leases and the revenue recognition standard, Topic 606.
- Previous Next