- Get more out of your hospital and community in round two of your community health needs assessment in this presentation prepared by partner Julius Green and healthcare strategist Colleen Milligan.
- Taxpayers win against Maryland in Wynne “double taxation” case in new Supreme Court ruling.
- The National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) held their annual REITWise conference in Phoenix, Ariz. The latest accounting, tax, and economic issues impacting real estate investment trusts (REITs) were addressed over the course of the conference. Highlights from some of the committee meetings and sessions are summarized.
- If you hear a commercial about your health that catches your attention, you probably call your doctor. After all, your health is very important. Right? Now think of this article as a commercial for the “health” of your business taxes. How much thought are you giving to that? Whether you realize it or not, even though the economic environment is improving, federal, state and local governments are scrambling to find additional tax revenue in order to minimize their budget deficits. As such, they have stepped up audit enforcement to try to capture more tax revenue. This article contains areas you should perform a “tax physical” on to see if they are in general good tax health.
- Remaining competitive in an ever changing global environment while maintaining or increasing the firm’s professional reputation and prestige is what drives architects and engineers to continuously develop new and improved designs, concepts and processes.
- Previous Next