- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- As we move into the final quarter of 2017, there are some employee benefits and executive compensation topics worth considering for year-end tax planning and planning for next year.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- In the highly competitive world of hedge and private equity funds, how best to compensate premier talent can be both a daunting and complex balancing act.
- Previous Next