- Certain employers were given a bit of a reprieve with a recently issued Notice that extends the due dates for information reporting under the ACA.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- The Treasury Department recently released much anticipated debt-equity regulations.
- Newly released regulations are the most considerable changes to partnership taxation in years.
- Previous Next