- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- The IRS clarifies its position on combining manufactured and purchased goods in the same pool.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists will discuss regulatory and legislative changes that may affect your business.
- Changes in the tax landscape in 2017 could include the repeal of the 3.8 percent net investment income (NII) tax. Learn more about tax consideration for certain exporters.
- Previous Next