- Two new revenue procedures mean major modifications for accounting method changes.
- On Jan. 29, 2015, Delaware enacted SB 11 that will act to improve fundamental fairness and transparency of the state’s unclaimed property program.
- Companies that do business in multiple states should be aware of a new trend resulting in apportionment changes.
- Private foundations should consider three specific areas of self-dealing: payment of personal pledges, compensation to employees and board members, and paying or reimbursing expenses of disqualified persons or family members.
- The IRS released Notice 2015-17 to provide small employers relief from the assessment of excise tax, involving the use of employer payment plans and health reimbursement accounts (HRA) including tax treatment for reimbursement of premiums for individual coverage owned by 2 percent shareholder-employees of subchapter S corporations.
- Previous Next