- What is the American Health Care Act and how does it affect you and your business? We compare key aspects of the proposed AHCA provisions with current ACA law.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists address the recent moratorium on federal regulations and which tax regulations are impacted.
- Learn about potential impacts to tax planning for funds from the proposed tax reform plans of the Trump Administration and Republican Congress.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- Previous Next