- On April 12, 2018, New York enacted legislation, Budget Bill SB7509-C/A 9509-C (the bill) designed to mitigate some of the negative effects of the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on New York taxpayers.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed bonus depreciation in 2018. Learn more about depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.
- Identity thieves are switching up their methods of trying to get your refund. See how your payroll provider and human resources personnel may play a role in you getting scammed.