- A U.S. based manufacturer of progressive and innovative dispensing, serving and point-of-use equipment for food service operators, needed to update its aging system in order to gather key metrics and fulfill customer demands to customize products.
- An 85 year old company that designs, engineers, prototypes, and manufactures retail fixture, display and signage programs for top national brand marketers and chain retailers, was operating multiple ERP systems due to acquisitions over the past 10 years. They needed new systems to close data gaps and improve future processes and utilization.
- A world leader in the manufacture of highly engineered springs, specialty fasteners, machined parts and other precision components, was in need of new and additional software due to business acquisitions, to increase process efficiency and standardization.
- Baker Tilly is proud to sponsor and share the 2017 State of Manufacturing Technology on how and why industry drivers are using technology to improve business processes and operations.
- Baker Tilly's Peter Pearce sees huge opportunities in next generation manufacturing. Understand the stepping stones to Industry 4.0 and why a move to the cloud has to be about transformation.
- Previous Next