- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- Understand why information technology (IT) projects sometimes fail
- Previous Next