- In January 2016, the Governmental Accounting Standards Board released an exposure draft that promises to greatly change the face of lease accounting for organizations that must follow GASB
- Your single audit should be a smooth process. This webinar will help clarify the roles and responsibilities of both the auditor and the auditee for your next single audit under the Uniform Guidance.
- While we identify critical lessons from the Great Recession, the reality is many government entities have not fully recovered.
- A Midwestern county needed to evaluate the management of its financial, inventory, human resources, work orders, and payroll system.
- An electricity, power, and water utility for residents of a large island in the Pacific Ocean needed internal audit services, a management audit, and review of internal controls.
- Previous Next