- Power purchase agreements can reflect your utility’s de facto ownership of the power supplier’s assets for the term. Use the evaluation criteria in this article to determine whether or not you have taken control of the supplier’s asset.
- Benchmarking and key performance indicators (KPIs) help to determine the performance levels in many industries. They can also be used to find areas of improvement.
- This article explains how and why it is important to improve your utility performance by using performance audits.
- The Greater Philadelphia region experienced an overall increase in M&A activity during the first quarter of 2015, compared to the same period in 2014.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Previous Next