- Planning for succession is necessary when transitioning into the next generation with changing workforce demographics. This article explains how to establish such a succession plan program.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Power purchase agreements can reflect your utility’s de facto ownership of the power supplier’s assets for the term. Use the evaluation criteria in this article to determine whether or not you have taken control of the supplier’s asset.
- Benchmarking and key performance indicators (KPIs) help to determine the performance levels in many industries. They can also be used to find areas of improvement.
- This article explains how and why it is important to improve your utility performance by using performance audits.
- Previous Next