- Years of minimal hiring amid an aging electric utility industry workforce have created an environment underscoring the importance of succession planning.
- Utilities can use key performance indicators to measure current operations, short-term industry changes, and long-term trends to evolve business and service delivery into the utility of tomorrow.
- With the help of Baker Tilly, the city implemented a new ERP system and identified more than one hundred seventy business process improvements.
- Employing the best practices will help an organization procure the ERP system that is best suited to meet their business needs and support the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Watch this webinar recording to learn best practices for conducting a system needs assessment, developing system requirements, conducting vendor demonstrations, and engaging all project stakeholders so you can make a successful ERP purchase decision.
- Previous Next