- Baker Tilly Firm Director, Ed Kollar, discusses the current state of the Pennsylvania natural gas industry.
- Municipal governments and other public sector entities are under immense pressure to provide services in the most cost effective manner.
- Baker Tilly performed an operational review for key functional areas in an Illinois city and identified more than $10 million in annual savings opportunities.
- Tracking infrastructure costs is a major undertaking and one with which utilities of all sizes wrestle. Is it possible increase efficiency by reducing the number of assets you track?
- Years of minimal hiring amid an aging electric utility industry workforce have created an environment underscoring the importance of succession planning.
- Previous Next