- Drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, dishes, pets, livestock, crops, fighting fires—the essential uses of water in our daily lives go on and on. It is hard to imagine life without water.
- Utility managers wear many hats so when the topic of long-range financial planning arises it can sound like "just one more task".
- Municipal governments and other public sector entities face pressures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations with limited financial resources.
- A mid-size city will increase the performance of its public utility by implementing Baker Tilly's improvement recommendations.
- Do you have questions on fringe benefit taxation for your government? Baker Tilly's state and local government team has answers.
- Previous Next