- A utility company upgrading legacy systems should follow a structured approach during its enterprise resource planning procurement process to ensure current and future operational needs are met.
- An electric utility’s strategy should include its approach to sustainability. SASB standards encourage uniform reporting for sustainability strategy and current and future spending.
- Explore the concept of public power and how some of those concepts translate to tribes looking to form utilities or expand the services offered through existing tribal utilities.
- Learn how public sector organizations can achieve sustainability and resiliency by harnessing human capital, finance and technology.
- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider receives industry benchmarking information and future state improvement roadmap through an information technology assessment.
- Previous Next