- The “utility of the future” and utilities assisting with electrical service reconnection after hurricanes Harvey and Irma were recurrent topics during the APPA’s 2017 Business & Financial Conference.
- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- In the utility of the future, accurate accounting information will support your utility’s strategy related to rate recovery, workforce development, financial reporting and business process automation.
- A large generation and distribution utility receives internal audit and optimal industry practice recommendations from Baker Tilly.
- Co-sourcing your internal audit services can supplement your utility's internal audit function, provide insights into optimal utility practices and allow you to address immediate areas of concern.
- Previous Next