- In part one of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, public sector and not-for-profit organizations learn to define their outlook and high priority positions.
- An East Coast joint action agency prepares electric retail cost of service and rate design studies for its member municipal electric utilities utilizing a Baker Tilly rate model.
- Through Baker Tilly’s workforce and succession planning support, a governmental power authority was positioned to ensure a smooth transition in workforce as baby boomers neared retirement age.
- Due to major changes across the regulatory landscape as well as technological and economic-driven factors, many electric utilities face decisions about investments in power procurement and generation.
- A special government district forges a path to become a best-in-class organization and realize significant financial savings through a management audit and workforce/succession planning initiatives.
- Previous Next