- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- A Midwest municipal utility initiates a rate study to address volatile operational costs and mitigate customer rate changes.
- A Midwest municipal water/wastewater utility gains tariff rate approval and updates retail customer rates after Baker Tilly revenue requirement analysis and cost of service and rate design studies.
- A Western public utility updates its FERC Open Access Transmission Tariff after Baker Tilly performs revenue requirement analysis and develops pro forma tariff schedules for transmission service.
- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- Previous Next