- Co-sourcing your internal audit services can supplement your utility's internal audit function, provide insights into optimal utility practices and allow you to address immediate areas of concern.
- Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how your public sector organization can communicate with its IT staff and together take preventative measures against cyberattacks.
- A utility company upgrading legacy systems should follow a structured approach during its enterprise resource planning procurement process to ensure current and future operational needs are met.
- An electric utility’s strategy should include its approach to sustainability. SASB standards encourage uniform reporting for sustainability strategy and current and future spending.
- Explore the concept of public power and how some of those concepts translate to tribes looking to form utilities or expand the services offered through existing tribal utilities.
- Previous Next