- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider receives industry benchmarking information and future state improvement roadmap through an information technology assessment.
- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider identifies business process improvements through enterprise resource planning system needs assessment and procurement process.
- Utilities have a wealth of data but may benefit from optimizing how it is communicated. Key performance indicators, trends and dashboards best measure performance and drive strategic goals.
- Distributed generation solar energy gains traction as a means to reduce long term energy expenses, hedge against price volatility and reduce carbon footprint for commercial and industrial businesses.
- Local distribution electric and natural gas utilities with peak demand or gas savings targets may find cost relief in alternative regulatory mechanisms, such as revenue decoupling.
- Previous Next