- As baby boomers near retirement age, local governments have an unmatched opportunity to assess organizational structure and realign roles, duties and reporting lines to meet current and future needs.
- Vendor fraud poses a unique threat to governments. Due to the public nature of their operations, government entities have an increased susceptibility for this type of criminal activity.
- The “utility of the future” and utilities assisting with electrical service reconnection after hurricanes Harvey and Irma were recurrent topics during the APPA’s 2017 Business & Financial Conference.
- In the utility of the future, accurate accounting information will support your utility’s strategy related to rate recovery, workforce development, financial reporting and business process automation.
- A large generation and distribution utility receives internal audit and optimal industry practice recommendations from Baker Tilly.
- Previous Next