- Vendor fraud poses a unique threat to governments. Due to the public nature of their operations, government entities have an increased susceptibility for this type of criminal activity.
- The “utility of the future” and utilities assisting with electrical service reconnection after hurricanes Harvey and Irma were recurrent topics during the APPA’s 2017 Business & Financial Conference.
- In the utility of the future, accurate accounting information will support your utility’s strategy related to rate recovery, workforce development, financial reporting and business process automation.
- A large generation and distribution utility receives internal audit and optimal industry practice recommendations from Baker Tilly.
- Co-sourcing your internal audit services can supplement your utility's internal audit function, provide insights into optimal utility practices and allow you to address immediate areas of concern.
- Previous Next