- A Midwest municipal water/wastewater utility gains tariff rate approval and updates retail customer rates after Baker Tilly revenue requirement analysis and cost of service and rate design studies.
- A Western public utility updates its FERC Open Access Transmission Tariff after Baker Tilly performs revenue requirement analysis and develops pro forma tariff schedules for transmission service.
- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- A large wastewater utility district improves its compliance with procurement processes and affirmative action requirements through a Baker Tilly internal audit and business process review.
- As baby boomers near retirement age, local governments have an unmatched opportunity to assess organizational structure and realign roles, duties and reporting lines to meet current and future needs.
- Previous Next