- A special government district forges a path to become a best-in-class organization and realize significant financial savings through a management audit and workforce/succession planning initiatives.
- A Midwest municipal utility stabilizes its forecasted multiyear cash flow while addressing solar net metering concerns.
- Address retirements and technical skill gaps required to operate today’s electric utility and the “utility of the future” through a workforce development and succession planning program.
- Beyond compliance requirements and annual report cards, the annual audit process can spark new insights, connections and resources for your public sector organization or community-owned utility.
- A Midwestern electric utility sought assistance with filing a FERC Form 1 Annual Report and a PJM Open Access Transmission Tariff
- Previous Next