- A Midwestern electric utility values newly acquired transmission assets and receives regulatory approval of a tariff.
- A power plant majority owner and operator evaluates cost allocation methodology alternatives to ensure transparency and fairness for the minority owner.
- In November 2016, GASB Statement No. 83, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations was issued requiring retired assets are measured and recognized as legally enforceable liabilities.
- As a defense against workplace fraud, it's a good idea to review your internal payroll and timekeeping controls annually.
- Drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, dishes, pets, livestock, crops, fighting fires—the essential uses of water in our daily lives go on and on. It is hard to imagine life without water.
- Previous Next