- Cory Wendt, Senior Manager with the energy and utility practice explains how understanding your consumption of utility resources can be better coordinated to create long-term savings for the company, as well as the utility. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt hour. This article originally appeared in the Q2 2014 issue of Area Development magazine.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) has initiated the transition to Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Find out where you are and where you need to be.
- Since the healthcare law was passed, the number of changes to its implementation and rules has created confusion for not only employers, but also employees. Our recent webinar discusses the latest modifications and what they mean to you. Specifically, they address the employer mandate (pay-or-play rules), the impact of temporary employees on large employers, and disclosures and reporting requirements.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) regional entity audit teams will be implementing a risk based audit program - the Reliability Assurance Initiative (RIA) in 2015.
- De-risking strategies in pension plans are currently much discussed by corporate management and pension plan fiduciaries. These strategies may include adopting a liability driven investment (LDI) strategy or purchasing participating annuity contracts (buy-in contracts) on the asset side to decrease volatility and manage cash flow.
- Previous Next