- With the energy prices in the market and to meet the environmental costs of operating coal powered generating facilities, a mid-size utility serving over 11,000 customers in the Midwest needed to adjust rates to maintain the cost to serve customers with reliable energy services.
- A large utility in Florida with over $350 million in revenue and over 90,000 retail and wholesale customers was in need of a comprehensive rate study in order to meet revenue projections for future needs.
- A municipal utility providing electric, water, and wastewater services requested a rate study in order to effectively structure utility rates.
- In early July what had been championed as the municipal utility privacy bill became law. The bill clarifies that certain utility customer information is not considered a record under Wisconsin’s open records laws and thus should not be released without customer permission unless one of the specific exemptions is met.
- This series will help you see eye to eye with your IT department as you discover the ways in which IT controls can help your organization’s finance activities. Each quarter, a new webcast will be introduced with each presentation for viewing at your convenience.
- Previous Next