- A recent IRS memorandum states that claiming section 6426(c) excise tax credits does not result in taxable gross income under section 61. As a result, many in the petroleum and ethanol industries may be eligible for federal income tax refunds for all open tax years in which they reported these credits.
- Understanding the requirements of revenue bonds can be very beneficial to utilities. This podcast includes important information into the details of utility financing and various requirements included in most bond resolutions.
- A recent summary of water rate increases by the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin showed the median increase for 2013 so far has been 30 percent.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- MADISON, WI - Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) and the Wisconsin State Energy Office (SEO) have partnered to develop an action plan aimed at assisting dairy farms and cheese-making facilities reduce waste, reduce land spreading, curb impacts on local wastewater facilities and harness available energy sources.
- Previous Next