- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 requires a corresponding reduction in the levy limit for certain new fees or increases in certain existing fees for covered services on or after.
- The Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel recently issued a chief counsel advice (CCA) memorandum, updating a previous memo on biodiesel blender excise credits.
- If you have incurred costs with respect to the development of a waste treatment facility before the end of 2013 or engaged or contracted for any on-site construction, evaluate your project’s status as it may pertain to investment tax credit eligibility.
- The utility business is a prime area for implementation of scorecard metrics due to the availability of data for many key performance indicators and the ability to drive performance improvements through incremental changes in operations.
- Previous Next