- The IRS issues new guidelines, making it easier for businesses to claim R&D credits.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) regional entity audit teams already have a list of evidence they need to see when auditing for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Are you ready?
- Energy availability is a vital factor in any site selection process. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt-hour — a well-designed utility plan should also take into account grid capacity, rate structure, service/distribution, and related utilities, such as wastewater treatment.
- The Marcellus Shale gas formation stretches across New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland, and is estimated to contain more than 410 trillion cubic feet of natural gas which could supply United States’ energy needs for hundreds of years.
- Proposed limitations on greenhouse gas emissions for existing power plants and expanded compliance standards from NERC continue to be issues faced by joint action agencies. The energy industry should be proactive in identifying potential impacts on their organizations.
- Previous Next