- If you have incurred costs with respect to the development of a waste treatment facility before the end of 2013 or engaged or contracted for any on-site construction, evaluate your project’s status as it may pertain to investment tax credit eligibility.
- The utility business is a prime area for implementation of scorecard metrics due to the availability of data for many key performance indicators and the ability to drive performance improvements through incremental changes in operations.
- Baker Tilly Energy and Utilities team works with nearly 300 utilities nationwide. While we are not making scientific predictions, our interactions with our clients and the utility industry give us insights into utility trends for 2014.
- The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has issued an interim Standard, IFRS 14, and Regulatory Deferral Accounts. IFRS 14 is effective from January 1, 2016, with early application permitted.
- Water utility infrastructure placed in service after January 4, 2014 must meet new lead standards.
- Previous Next