- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) announced plans for a new Cybersecurity Risk Information Program (CRISP).
- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) recently approved measures that ease registration requirements for financial firms that enter into swap transactions with government-owned utilities.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists discuss the risks and challenges businesses are facing in today’s tax environment.
- Previous Next