- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- The Society of Actuaries recently released new mortality tables for use by plan sponsors when measuring benefit plan costs and obligations. The new tables, RP-2014 (mortality tables) and MP-2014 (longevity improvement scale), will most likely result in higher defined benefit obligations in benefit plans.
- As a whole, local governments have been hit hard by the Great Recession. One of the main strategies that governments have employed to address the financial crisis has been spending cuts.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- This Enterprise Risk Management, or ERM, webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your utility.
- Previous Next