- The Marcellus Shale gas formation stretches across New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland, and is estimated to contain more than 410 trillion cubic feet of natural gas which could supply United States’ energy needs for hundreds of years.
- Proposed limitations on greenhouse gas emissions for existing power plants and expanded compliance standards from NERC continue to be issues faced by joint action agencies. The energy industry should be proactive in identifying potential impacts on their organizations.
- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 requires a corresponding reduction in the levy limit for certain new fees or increases in certain existing fees for covered services on or after.
- The Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel recently issued a chief counsel advice (CCA) memorandum, updating a previous memo on biodiesel blender excise credits.
- Previous Next