- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- While SOX may not apply to all utilities, this framework is a best practice in design of internal controls and following it can allow for a strong compliance framework to support strategic goals.
- The IRS issues new guidelines, making it easier for businesses to claim R&D credits.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) regional entity audit teams already have a list of evidence they need to see when auditing for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Are you ready?
- Energy availability is a vital factor in any site selection process. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt-hour — a well-designed utility plan should also take into account grid capacity, rate structure, service/distribution, and related utilities, such as wastewater treatment.
- Previous Next