- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) recently approved measures that ease registration requirements for financial firms that enter into swap transactions with government-owned utilities.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists discuss the risks and challenges businesses are facing in today’s tax environment.
- Cory Wendt, Senior Manager with the energy and utility practice explains how understanding your consumption of utility resources can be better coordinated to create long-term savings for the company, as well as the utility. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt hour. This article originally appeared in the Q2 2014 issue of Area Development magazine.
- The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) has initiated the transition to Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Version 5. Find out where you are and where you need to be.
- Previous Next