- While automobile sales have rebounded nicely in many areas of the country since the depths of the recession, there are still some regions where the market of car buyers is shrinking or small. For dealerships located in these markets, success often comes down to the ability to diversify. This article discusses a few creative ways that some dealerships have diversified in order to increase sales, revenue and profits. A sidebar notes several ways to grow market share.
- The high-level analysis and commentary in the findings report will allow auto dealerships to compare their expectations on sales, growth, investments and expenditures over the next twelve months against others across the US.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- In situations where owners are looking at selling a company quickly and at a full price, presale due diligence or vendor due diligence is particularly critical.
- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- Previous Next